Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ted Klaudt avoiding Prison, claiming weak heart.

I made a few comments regarding this issue at http://www.dakotawarcollege.com/ and it has actually got me so upset that I have decided to start my own blog. Not just to address this issue, as I stated in my new profile description I will post on many different topics, this will just be the first and as a result the one that no one will probably ever read. But here it goes...

I am still in complete shock that Ted Klaudt still has his freedom and no one in the MSM or the government is making any kind of noise about it. Is South Dakota law enforcement on the scene to make sure this fat piece of crap isn't trying to escape or, what I think would be even worse, killing himself.

Ted Klaudt did some horrible things to some innocent people that he was assigned to protect. Not to mention took advantage of all of us as voters with his lies and deceit. Usually I feel like Republican elected officials take it on the chin when they do something even moderately questionable; let alone the heinous crime of child molestation. Ted Klaudt took the pussy way out, and tried to fight his crimes in court. Up until now I see him as being largely unapologetic. Now he is hiding in North Dakota.

Ted Klaudt needs to get to jail as soon as possible. And I hope when he gets there he lives a long, long time. He will probably be allowed to serve his time in some manner that will protect him from the kinds of punishment that less known child molesters suffer at the hands of inmates in any criminal justice system. But I hope not. I hope he spends the rest of a long miserable life paying the price for what he did to innocent children in his care.

We need to get him back home as soon as possible.

No comments: