Thursday, February 21, 2008

Morbid obesity leads to ruin among Republicans!

After reading an article about today at the Dakota War College about former Rapid City Alderman and Pennington County Republican Party executive director Mike Schumacher. (check it out here: http://dakotawarcollege.com/?p=3618 ) I was struck by a strange trend as of late.

What's the deal with extremely overweight Republicans rushing to self-destruct these days?First you have Ted Klaudt molesting his step daughters, then Heath Tople begins stalking an ex-girlfriend, and finally Mike sending fraudulent emails. And on top of this they all did it numerous times; and all at great personal cost. Heath and Ted have both lost their freedom, and Mike has risked his livelihood. It will be interesting to see how things end up for Mike, I hope better than they look for the other two.

I for one have re-newed my gym membership; and if I am ever in a position to hire an executive director of a county party I will be looking for a possessor of an Ichabod Crane-like physique.

No comments: